Thursday, September 27, 2007

Get a Hottie in the House

So it's an election season and everyone is talking about candidates, and how you decide who to vote for - do you vote with your head? or your heart? or your gut? But I use my eyes and vote for the best looking candidate. That's how I decide.

You might think this is shallow, but think about it, no matter who you vote for, once they get in office, they start doing stupid stuff, saying stupid stuff on TV, and the way I see it, it might as well be someone who looks good while making an ass of himself.

And the country is LONG overdue for a hottie in the house, we haven't had a good looking man in the White House since Kennedy!

And if you're a guy reading this and thinking that I'm superficial - don't be judging. You can say that I need to compare 'facts' or 'issues' or 'track records' but if Hillary Clinton was running against Nancy Pelosi and Jenna Jamison - we all know who'd win. That's all I'm sayin'.